Non-stationary general education
We offer the opportunity to acquire general education both at the basic and secondary education levels in a non-stationary form.
It is an opportunity to finish studies in incomplete elementary or high school.
Documents required to start studying:
* Passport or ID card
* Statement. You can fill in and send it by e-mail or at the Valgamaa Vocational Education Center and during the summer admission period in the Admissions Information System (SAIS).
* Last grade certificate (primary school) or primary school leaving certificate (gymnasium)
* Excerpt from the student book
* 1 photo 3x4 cm (can also be taken on site)
Students are guaranteed:
* national health insurance
* until the age of 19, you have the right to receive child support
* in case of employment, up to 30 days of study leave during the academic year is granted for study sessions at the student's request
* an additional study leave of 15 days is given to finish school Valgamaa Vocational Training Center allows you to use the dormitory, canteen/buffet, sports facilities and, with prior notice, childcare service.
+372 5349 6837
Curriculum of the non-stationary field of study:
News of the non-stationary field of study:
Valgas avati uus vastuvõtt kaugõppesse, õppima oodatakse kõiki soovijaid (pressiteade 09.06.2022)
Direktor Margus Ojaotsa arvamuslugu Lõuna-Eesti Postimehes (13.07.2022)
Kutseõppekeskuses kogub populaarsust uus õppesuund (pressiteade 16.08.2022)
Kutseõppekeskus kujundab haridusest rätsepatoodet (Lõuna-Eesti Postimees 22.08.2022)
Värskesse Videviku Akadeemiasse astus üle poolesaja õppuri (pressiteade 13.09.2022)